Friday, July 27, 2007

Jobless again?

Omg i think im going to be jobless again... haiz.

My boss's boss came to our office today.. i heard him talking to my boss

Boss's Boss:" Hey, why are there so many people in the production area when there are nothing to be done".

Boss: "Oh, they are contract staff."

Boss's Boss: "Nvm, we will check with the HR what we can do with them..."


OMG.... he said that in front of us all.. haiz, guess my days in my company is going to be limited already. Compared to the other contract guys, because i am still under probation period, they only need to give me 3 days salary then they can break my bond compared to the others which they need to pay 1/2 month pay /.\

But never mind, if i'm really selected ................. i will just let god decide what will happen next. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit