Sunday, June 11, 2006

This weekend

Haiz end of weekend again....

Checked my pay and it finally went up by $15.... meaning that i have been promoted to a Senior PTE? WTF.... hahah /.\
I dont care as long as i get my pay raise.. lol.

Anyways, after the fieldcamp im feeling so hungry now and than.. so i went to eat the ma la steamboat with my friends..... OMG, never expected it to be soooooo HOT.... i almost choked myself on the 1st scoop of the soup... luckily i held on.. guess all the weight i lost during field camp gain back liao... haha. They didnt have much of varity of food there, so i got no choice but to wack the most expensive thing there which is the fish... lol. I ate like 3 full big plates of fishes... alot of fishes swimming in my tummy now... haha.
My friend wilson complained to me that he's having a tummy upset after the meal and asked me if i'm having the same problem anot. I told him that i'm fine and i still can eat alot like normal... guess there's really something wrong with me after field camp.

Went to Suntec yesterday for window shopping after the steamboat.... they were having midnight sales but nothing caught my eye. The only thing that caught my eye is that the number of pretty girls there... haha.
Seeing couples all ard the area and i feel very sianz... wondering when my other part of life will come. God i'm leaving this in your good hands.

Anyway im so sad today /.\
It was raining so heavily today that i could not went to play basketball with my friends. Another thing is that i found out that my aunt did not purchase the car as i expected... meaning that i will not get to drive my bros car before he come back. manz things really not going well today... hope things will get better tomorrow.

Enjoy Monday tomorrow =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit