Friday, June 09, 2006

Ex Playtime Over

Its FINALLY OVER!!!!

Ex. Playtime has officially ended....

Overall, its a very bad experience for me.... why?
Because i was told to do all the things other pple do even i had an excuse.. i was even made to run from spot to spot... quite pissed off with that...

Another thing im quiet pissed off is our counterpart which is the transport side... they basically screw up the 1st day..... im not going to say what happened here... just 2 word to descirbe them... "Fark up".

Anyways the only fun moment was during the 2nd day when we were doing topo. I was proud of myself as i was able to survive walking long distance with my syndicate dispite my injury. Our syndicate also get to know each other as we spend alot of time talking cock like we never done before. One thing i found out about my syndicate was that we were united and helpful towards each other. I hope this will last till the end of the course.... even after ORD i will rememeber this batch of friends. The most enjoying part is when u "hor lan" aka lost. Well although we hor lan quite a few time, we managed to keep our cool and eventually reach our checkpoint. It was fun being lost... haha.
I also saw durian trees and other fruit trees face to face for the 1st time in my life. Over all it was a very fun learning experiance on the topo exercise.


World Cup is starting tonight.... and so i present u all with this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit