Friday, July 14, 2006

Hoooo....


Air Force... Above all...
Wtf am i say that for??? Because my course at STC finally ended... and im posted to join the air force at sembawang air base... cannot really comment on the place because only there for 1 day... overall nice place except the distance between the base and my house...

Anyways... really like to thank all my friends at STC that make my stay there enjoyable... supply sup 01/06-07 i will always remember everyone of u all... enjoy some of the photos from my course...

Photos not in order.... Just put only =)




Hungry hungry.... who say MEN cannot cook >_<



My Class Photo



Haha... always have "extra time" for photos =)



I am a Terrorist? >_<


Oh shit.... Terrorist caught my friend Yifan!!


Try out my Poncho... Fits well ^^


Group photo before underslung.... got "extra" pple in the photo standing on top...


Photo with Best Trainee( Jarrod ) and TzeHao during underslung live run...


Grp photo during underslug...


Just wake up from sleeping.... Lecture and discussion can be boring sometimes...


Ready to go war already... Anytime.. anyplace..


Other than outfield... we spent most of the time on discussions and lectures..

My section aka syndicate and i...


Another group photo..


We found Durians on the way too!! Guess wheather did i eat them anot =)


Im injurd.... my classmates trying to carry me... can they do it ???

And yes!!! they lifted me up!! Way to go guys!


Working out in the gym to keep fit... yes i love exercise ^^

My Course Commander.... 2WO Phua...

Mdm, all of 01/06-07 will always remember you as our 2nd mother. We will never forget the days we spend together and never forget the love you shower on us......

And come the last part of the course... the dining in... we all wear until very "business man" that day... haha

Group photo with my coursemates...


And yes thats me....

Anyway thanks to kingston for producing all these very nice photos...

Regards to all the people.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit