Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Start Of The Hell!

OMG..... its time to move on to SOL aka school of logistics to do my leadership module = CPL rank.

Saw the training program and i almost fainted... the timetable was from 0830 daily to 2020 hrs... means that i have to leave home at around 5.45am and reach home like 10pm+ ? Manz, i requested to stay in but they say no bunk... sianz...

Worst of all, i was that our next outfield, Exercise Golden Eagle was only next week. Shit man, i only had my outfield like 1 week ago... haven recover from injury and im going outfield again... piece of shit manz.

Anyways no choice but suck thumb and carry on. Thinking of the rank pay keep me motivated only. Nothing else intrest me more than money now... haha $_$

My friend introduced me to something very very funny recently, wanna share it with u guys out there. Click on the link and see the videos 1 by 1.... its in jap with subtitles thou.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=hard+gay+subtitle&search_type=search_videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit