Sunday, June 04, 2006

Before the Field Camp...

Oh no... with field camp next week, i must enjoy myself as much as possible this weekend.... so basically i spend the whole weekend outside my house... haha.

Friday -

Well i had 2 testes on that day alone which is my Training Safety Regulation and Voice Procedure test. Luckily, god was there with me and i pass them without much trouble. After that i went which Bryan which is my camp mate to endose our MC given by NUH.... Waited a farking long time at the medicial center because the medic was farked up. Finally saw the doctor and explained wat happened to him, so he "believed" my story and i was given 67 days excuse RMJ & Heavy Load. Got to cover my ass because next week got field camp, i scared they make me run here and there and doing sai kang. So no choice but to go endose my MC.
After which i book out and went to Jurong East Entertainment with my coursemates to KBOX for KTV session, man it was not so expensive as i expected. The cost was $26... but we managed to sing from 7pm-3am with 2 cups of drink and free flow of snacks included. It was fun because beside singing, we started crapping about each others life and talking BAD and GOOD on our other course mates. Actually, we wanted to walk back home but was too tired so in the end, took a cab home to sleep.


Saturday -

Wake up near noon because of yesterday's activity.... i was asked by my Aunt to go down to the car showroom to see cars because she wanted to buy a car as my brother is comming back on 30th Sept. So we went down to Leng Kee where all the car showroom was. We visted Toyota showroom 1st followed by Honda. In the end, only 2 cars was shortlisted and there were Toyota Altis and Honda City. We spend the whole noon there but it was fun because i get to sit in all the different cars like my fav Intergra. Haha feel so "sporty" seating on it alone. After which i came home for dinner and went out again to meet my secondary sch friends which were my old school buddy. I met them up at the Chevons and we spent some time there talking cock and enjoying aircon, as we got bored soon after, we went down to the arcard. Spend like 30 mins there before we started to make our way home.......
While on our way home.... my friend suggest something in which we never done before.... vist a place where all adult singaporeans like.... GEYLANG!
So we made our way there using wilson's car.... man upon reaching there my jaws drop... its was so late but so crowded.... suddenly i heared my friend Jacky shouting :" that one chicken, that one chicken, the one on the phone.." i was like WTF finally i can see the 1st one... so i turned over quickly and a saw her... i just could not believed what my eyes saw.... she was chio, with those like girl next door innocent looking type... fark i cannot believed it man... that as the car slowly passed through the street i saw alot more.... fark some of them were so chio that even those beauty queen cannot match one, best of all they were wearing so low cut that almost everytime was able to see..... man, i was thinking to myself, why some girls so chio but resort to this kinda trade.... anyways wanted to alight to see but scared kana spotted by other friends, so we decided to stick in the car. As we were driving off from geylang to some other place for supper, i was stunned again... my friend shouted again :" Look Look Right Side... HURRY!! "
i was like WTF???? so i turned and i saw "swiss canel...." a person was asking for something from the lady but the girl whom is wearing a super low tube just bent down.... reavling almost 80% of everything.... everyone in the car was stunned. Manz, wonder what all the people at geylang was thinking about.... My friend jason was so excited that he accidentally press the vehicle's window and started asking wilson whom was driving :" hey why u go open my window? " wilson was stunned as his hands was on times on the steering wheel. So he told
him he didnt and eventually, we found out that he opened the window accidentally while he was in his "excitement" mode. After that, we went for supper and talk about the topic over supper. after that, we went home to sleep.

Sunday -

Same activity as usual, rise and shine and went for basket ball... well sweat myself out and came home for lunch. Now writing my blog and later dono wats going to happened.



Anyways hope the next week will be a good one as i will be going outfield. It has been a long time since i went outfield, like 6 mths already. Hope i dont "Hor Lan" during Topo and other activity/ Good luck to myself and i hope God will be with me.

Signing off~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit