Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sianz

Today was same as ususal.... but without the supply sup cause they went over to SOL liao... haiz no friend to talk cock at noon time....
But to my delight.. i saw my BMT buddy which is now at STC doing driver course... well catch up abit on life and talk about some other BMT guys...

Today MA at NUH again so only halfday... spend the morning as road sweeper again and doing some other sai kang...

Today at physio... i was like hamtaro the hamster.... walking on the stupid treadmill for 20 mins.... manz was exhaushed.... and GIDDY.... almost falled... lol... but after that took bus home again... on the bus... this lady sitting next to me got a SPIDER on her body... and the spider keep moving around her body... fuck... it eventually jumped on me... and i sweep it back to her... man the spider was kinda colourful... i dont wanna be spiderman... so no choice.. better dont let it bite me... haha.

Reach home and finish Bleach which which my friend burned for me... only 50 eps.... manz suckss... going to get the rest of the eps this weekend i think...

Tomorrow is going to be a shitty life once again cause kana arrowed to do some stuffs liao... haiz... God bless me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit