Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Haiz... today was a bad day for everyone...why? Because tomorrow everyone is going and outfield and alot of things are not done yet... everyone's temper level is at their max today... even the CQ i was working for blasted off... he was smiling everyday since i went to STC.. 1st time i see he so stress... than somemore found out that upper managment abit of f-up... throw everything to the lower level to do.. somemore at last minute...

Than some bloody farker stole my "parang" that i was looking after... tmd he hide behind the pillar and steal the parang than put behind him.... i cannot see cause my eyesight abit gone liao mar... than tmd went upstairs to complain to my godfather and gang.. even OC came down to see weather i was really "looking" after the stores anot.. but wtf lor.. i just only return the store for less than 5 minutes nia this kinda things happen... kan suay.. should stay in office and read story book...Oh yea talking about book... i finish my second book today...
Haha kinda impress at myself... cause i still can read book at quiet a fast speed kaka...

Today was basically sai gang lah but the most ownage one was i mistaken the water-paint and the paint... i used my bare hand to wash the paint.. in the hand whole whole kana paint... use thinner clean than now my hand abit painful... the skin abit red too... haiz.. Painted the medicial vechicle flag...Other than that was like daily work already... except for the looking after of store one... got pawned really badly..

Something to rejoice today... i NO need go outfield liao... cause he was planning to bring my friend along at 1st.. but he was "so" sick that he can't go.. that person turn to me ask me go.. than i stun him :" Sir.. i got Medicial Appointment Tomorrow.. leave at noon canz?" He stun for awhile than ask me to remain in camp instead to help out... 1st time i see he kana stun ... why he stun... if we never go means no one help him do his sai kang... haha do it yourself man old man... kaka... All my friends staying overnight in camp today because they are moving off to outfield very early tomorrow... really lucky that no need to go.. thank God..

Oh whole office was taling about the NYP girl tammy again... manz... guess she's the "hottest" person in Singapore now... they told me that the video got 4 parts.. but hey it don't concern me.. i just sit around and see they discuss about the topic lor.. haha.

Well went home at 6pm again cause have to help with the people there... reach home and weight myself again.... luckily... my weight still the same.. means that INPUT = OUTPUT .. still healthy... guess my Exercise Code Name "DIET" still can hold on till i leave STC..

Tomorrow finally going for my physio liao... hope that will a miricle will happen... I believe in miricle because i put trust in God ... Eventually God will save me from the pain my back is having now... Bless me =) ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit