Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Woh haha... wat a happy day today...

Early morning woke up and go to camp as usual... meet an ex-course mate which is now still undergoing the Supply Supervisor course and we chateed alot of things... like the course, course pple and course commanders and etc... haha early morning gossip like siao already...

Than boring halfway so i went to have a nap as its a long journey to sembawang MRT station... at near woodlands MRT station ... i woke up very tulan... because some thing keep on touching my leg and woke me up... knn.. wanna wake up and scold liao lor... but open eyes nia saw what happened... and i whole body numb liao...
Manz this hot JC chick was standing so close to me and im sitting down.... omg and the thing that keep on touching my leg is her skirt... piangz her skirt keep on "touching" my leg lor... harresing me... than i turn up see her face.... OMG... my type of girl one... cute cute with the housewifey look.... really wanted to ask for number de but but the whole train is farking full of people than i wearing uniform somemore... SHY.... got no choice so lan lan admire her for like short 10 mins =p

When getting of that time looked at her for the 1 last time... manz the killer looks.... almost melted my heart instantly... almost fainted on the spot... kaka. Told my friend about her... and he said that he was noticing her friend... than we both suck thumb and went on to camp... feeling damn down....

Today was amazing... no sai kang like sweeping floor or wat... only some office jobs and helping godfather find some documents... Even OC ask me to wrap his photo nice nice for him.... so i did it for him b4 i left for my Medicial at NUH again... before i left.. OC said need Mr Ang(me) and company to help him do some wrapping on some 30+ presents which is need for lucky draw... got no choice lor... have to help no matter wat...

Reach NUH and went for physio... the young man taught me a few new exercise tell me do... saying that can help strengthen my muscle... he also highlighted the cracking bone sound again... i ask him izzit because i lost weight too fast that why my muscle and bones cannot take it... he said theres a possibility and he cannot conclude anything... he ask me if the heat treatment was good and i told him no effect... he was abit sad when i said that lol....
He than recommand me to go exercise like cycling and swimming... swimming i dont know and i dont have bicycle... so he sent me off to the gym and ask me cycle for 10 mins non stop... back was hurting but he said my condition if strain muscle should heal long ago.. dono wats the problem... can only try to strengthen the muscle now... so after cycling i went home from NUH lor...
Spend the rest of the day at home as my leg muscle and back are kinda aching now... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit