Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow

The 1st time i so long nv updated my blog....

Was kinda busy this few days... nothing much happened this few days so nothing really to blog on lor... the only thing worth mentioning is that my friend's SWIFT is finally comming next week... great news for me and the gang... haha...

Weekend was busy going out with 1 of my friend which came back from thailand... man training was siong for him as he was in 5 SIR... as now he come back liao... he nearing ORD liao... haha hope that day come to me soon...

Me... monday bluez as usual... manz the master tell me go learn from the clerk in my office... the clerk left me with all the work and he went to relax jack one corner... haiz guess im too easily bullied... just dont want to flare up cause dono i still need to stay here for how long.... better to be safe than sorry~~.. ...

Tomorrow tues... hope it will be better.... but i presume its going to be a very busy day once again... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit