Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sai kang Sai kang...
today kana sai kang again as usual... but today one was really very cham... it makes someone whose back going to give way already to carry a Insulator filled with ice and water to somewhere very far... than reach liao tell me no need ... walk all the way back again...

Than the Godfather's Friend come back liao... tmd he damn free man... keep on walking in and out of the office to see what me and my friend doing... than keep on ordering us to do things... cb whole morning nv rested... fark man hope he go back to his attachment soon... knn waste rice here in unit...

Than i went for early lunch as i having medicial appoinment at noon... come back wanna leave liao but see they all loading store tonner so help abit before i left...

Left for NUH and everything was so smooth that i reach there very fast today... spent time reading on the 3rd book my friend lent me... read 3/4 before time for my appt... meet the physio guy.. his name was michael... nice young chap thou... but still could figure out wat really happened to me after "touching" my body here and there... than he ask me to move around with his hands on my body.. he was totally stunned... haha.
Why? Cause theres alot of cracking sound when i move my body... i asked him if its normal for the bones to crack like this and he said that either i'm born like this or there something wrong with my bone structure liao... Than he speak alot to me.. told me that the pain can try to use my mind to overcome it...he also teach me a few stretching if my back hurts while sitting... In the end... he sent me to "heat treatment" before i left NUH...
Heat treatment the name seems powerful... but when i saw how it looks like... MANZ, i could do this at home also... they basically put hot water in the hot water bag and than place it in between some towel and ask me to lie on it for 20 mins.... fark man... my back was totally "cooked" after 20 mins...

Booked my next appt date and to my surprise... next appt date is only on 28th which is next tue... quiet fast ... haha. Than i showed them my fav card in hospital... "11B" the army IC... than everything free of charge liao... haha

Basically, the heat treatment like no use to me leh... still the same. Maybe need a few more times before it takes effect.

Left for home and enjoyed the whole night at home... watching tv and many other things... kaka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit