Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another day in SIW

sianz.... today was a boring day...

did nothing much except the most i can remember is my AO...

He sucks big time... well i was ask to enter his office because he wanted to interview me... basically he was talking crap for all the while and i could not remember wat he told me... why ? because i dont really remember shitty things. Anyways he keep talking and talking like 15 mins non stop... he had no friends... i guess he needed some company...

Was taught alot of things by my upperstudy today and i was happy because i learnt alot.. but when i was resting.. the cb AO saw i slacking... tell me go buy coffee for all the people... WTF.. i become kopi boy? Want me buy also giv me fark up attitude... knn wonder why this kind of people can raise until such position.

Than nvm suck thumb go buy... come back and my upperstudy say its common lah, cause hes a farker. Well continue on learning till almost 5.20pm before my upeerstudy tell me to relax and wait for book out... than this CB walk out again, say im slacking cause im looking at some Church publication my friend gave me... knn he expect people to be working non stop meh.. he also slacking, walking ard doing nothing, wasting of taxpayer $$.

Enuff of that stupid shit guy.

Furthermore, i was given notice that i needed to buy a beret by Thursday for a parade... wtf its supposed to be issued by unit but i haven get.. they tell me to fork out my own $$ and buy... haiz why my old unit STC nv issue.... dono go back unit can claim anot...


Was super pissed off today...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit