Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wa...

Wa... so long since i updated my blog...

life has been so busy recently... why am i updating today? Because i just finished my medicial appt at NUH NeroScience Clinic and the doctor gave me 1 day MC and 3 months light duty.... he confirmed that there are some strange structure inside my spine and that could be caused by 2 reason... (1) Born with it (2) Recently developed
So he said i will be going to see him again in 3 mths time to review on my spine.. meanwhile 3 mths ATT B aka light duty in army...

Well my MRI showed no slip disk or nothing wrong with my disk.. except for 2 cystic structure juts measuring 0.5 X 3cm at the spine... thats why i kana refered to neroscience clinic... they suspect that its the strucutre which is disturbing the nerves that why i feeling pain and losing strength sometimes.

Oh yea recently still continuing with my supply sup couse at STC... well life has been rather good cause we were on OJT ( on job training ) this few weeks and very slack... every day book in and wait for our turn... if not our turn = resting time... than somemore been going home early cause the subject end early... well my classmates are into DOTA and they tell me to play everyday.. im just a noob and always get pawned... haha

Furthermore i got to know my unit from my friend... my unit for attachment is SIW... School of Infantry Weapons... dono do wat one... but quiet near my house... hope its slack there... hahaa if not i die liao..

Well this few weeks very boring.. have to do housework cause my mother went to the states to vist my brother... but best part is i get to drive to camp everyday.. man my driving improving everyday lol..

Anyways going to rest now since i got ATT C (MC), well take care guys~

Regards~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit