Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trainee de life =/

Woh sianz 2 days of trainee life pasted.... thats like 15 more weeks plus more... gaaaaa >_<

Oh yea btw my MRI appointment with NUH was fixed at 13 April.... manz that day will have to undergo huge radiation.... sianz... but that could help me determine wats wrong with me.. so no harm going through the scan... NUH called me today morning and told me that my physio guy will not be in tomorrow so i will be transfered to another guy and appointment time at 3.45pm /.\
Dono how the new guy is going to be like.... guess most likely it will be the hamster walk again...
Also applyed my camp pass for my car today.... hope it comes in the next few days....

Tomorrow 290306... my friends will come back to STC from SOL... got to ask them some tips on passing the course.... lol.. long time nv see them liao... time to meet up and talk cock again... haha.. Muz also "organised" a meetup next sat... hope most of my section mates could go... been long time since i saw them... the last time was after POP... 30 Nov 2005... haha..

This new course quite fun cause i see alot of lively people around... hope can survive through this course this time lor... really must endure and carry on liao... but but.... fark i still cant remember any of my friends name yet... fark... getting old and memory failing me liao.... sianz dono how im going to remember them thou... got to try my best....

Oh yea today morning... i saw a letter that make me feel happy for the whole day.... my prograss package come liao... entitled $900... means my petrol fees will be free for the next mths.. haha really good news cause im earning $350 per mth... not even enuff for like 5 full tanks per mth.... thank god it came at the right time =p

btw hope that tomorrow will be a better day ^_^!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit