Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life-nowadays

Sianz.... study study and study... like poly life...
this week so far not bad... everyday get to go home early.... except tomorrow... why?
Cause my class is having a dinning-in together @ woodlands souel garden.... very expensive but will go and take the chance to know my classmates better..

Today went for my MRI.... and got owned...
I kana the special jab which will enchance the MRI image... means that they cannot find anything wrong... siao liao... means dono wat thing wrong liao... tmd stay still in the container for 30 mins hard sia... i move abit that the thing cannot scan properly liao... tmd... the jab also farking big.... i see i @_@ liao...
in the end i spend ard 45 mins in the stupid container.... so cramp up inside.... maybe cause im fat... lol.. well after that when i go collect the bill........ it shows.......... $850.... WTF!

$700 for MRI and $150 for the jab.... wtf so expensive lor... lucky got 11B to save my ass if not surely gone lol... now going to wait till 21st Apr to see the MRI results liao.... hope that can spot the problem and than retify it lor... i suffering like hell...

Well my classmate says he's going to introduce a girl of my type for me.... housewify type de... nv gamble...nv clubbing....but cannot cook lol... nvm can teach one.. haha.. but i dont really expect much lor... cause my BMT friends say wanna introduce some girls.... till today also no news.... nvm lah... saving hard to buy my car next time... guess i'll leave everything to God again...

Praise the Lord....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit