Monday, March 20, 2006

Complicated Feelings =/

Manz... monday again....

Enjoyed my weekend once again... sat i rode in my car while hs rode in his ride... shot some videos on the cars... but sadfully... cannot upload to the com cause cant find the transfer cable.... fark means whole day effort gone... btw when we were at South Bona Vista Road (99 turns) wilson got stop by a CICSO police standing in the middle of the road cause he nv see his "STOP" sign.... well he got farked abit but in the end got let off cause the CICSO pple cannot book pple one...

Well sunday was same old routin again.... except this week a few more of my sec sch friend came down to play basketball... they were very strong, tall and powerful... well makes me look like a clown but never the less, i still managed to enjoy the game as it was more of a gathering session...

Back to Monday... Today...
Well the new supply supervisor course starts today... and my name is not inside... well my mdm start panicking and started to ask pple why i nv eneter the new course... than she got my PC to talk to me... well basically im only left with 2 choices.... 1) Course 2) Sai Kang Warrior
Well i had enough of option 2... so im going for 1 this time... cause i dont wanna to be stuck here for any more longer.... wish i could just finish this course and get posted out lor... i told my mdm im going for at least 1 Medicial Appt per week but she says its ok as long as i do some catching up myself.... well guess that i have to go extend my excuse RMJ, excuse heavy load and excuse prolong standing liao.... hope they will last me throughout the course...

Tomorrow is the big day where OC will decide my path... well im leaving everything to God now and i believe he will lead me to the right path... which is better off for me...
God bless me ~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit