Monday, May 22, 2006

I almost died....

I almost died....


fark 3rd day of attachment i almost lost my life in the process....

Met up with detong and justin in the morning to come to camp again... we went to take the shuttle service this time insted of the bus.... but fark we were on the wrong shuttle bus... it took us to SAFTI instead... in the end we got to take a bus there....

Early in the morning was informed by RQ that there a event today so need to setup refreshment point.... i was together with 2 storeman to go carry 2 cambro consisting coffee and tea. Here come the shitty part, i was made to carry the cambro up 3 levels.... 1 of the storeman got 'lost' in the process and the other help me after he see i shag out... oh fark man... im a person with back problem carry things.... well nvm suck thumb and carry on with the carrying... In the end reached there and was already feeling super sharp pain in my back already.... quickly setup the refreshment point and went back to office to sit down... pain was terrible... it has been a long time since i experience such amount of super great pain.... luckily i brought my pain killers along and i had no choice left but to eat 2 of them... the pain didn't minus much but i was at least able to move around.

It was lunch time but i didnt went to eat cause it was too painful to move about... i skipped lunch in the end thou... after which i rested till my upperstudy told me that i will be staying in pasir leba camp for my whole attachment and after my course end, i will report to SSC at mandai hill camp. He taught me on ration indenting and receving of stores today. Oh my chief clerk there also passed me a donation card for half army marathon and said that the min amount is $12... guess that this mth cannot save up any money liao...

JUst when we were packing up... the good part came..
RQ said that he needed help in the armskote and all of us are to go down...
oh man... we were made to carry alot of stuffs ranging from sniper rifles, racks for rifles and alot other stuffs.... got to finish moving them before can book out. Suck thumb and finish carrying them... after finish carrying... pain = x2 of just now again.... fark almost cried out liao... no choice but to eat another 2 painkiller.... lucky NUH gave me alot of them....

Walk the long jounery to the bus stop... limping all the way... than bus also no place sit... pain but endure... suck thumb. On the bus saw Noel ( my poly friend ) and Calvin from my course in STC. We talked about life and i found out that mine is the worst... fark man.... what have i done wrong to deserve this...

Took 157 home from JP... the bus was spoiling along the way as the screetching sound and the whole bus "shaking" really hard.... was really scard and almost fell out of the bus seat.... luckily God was with me this time... the bus finally delieved me home saftly after 30 mins instead of 15 mins.... after i alight... the bus broke down... cannot move at all...

reach home finally after such a day.... cannot move now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit