Monday, February 13, 2006

Before i start... i think i dont wanna write any titles already... cant think of a new one everyday lol...
basically its monday blues today... returned to STC and continue as a sai kang warrior... man how long this is going to last... early in the morning so shift chairs when i have back problem.... clever right... make use of sick pple to maxium.. after that is usual sleeping routin.. haha.. than noon basically is slack lor... damn i need a story book to spend my time man... but i have never like them since young... haha

Today met up with my ex-course mates which are my BMT mates... haha they said i grown thinner... omg really??? maybe due to my sickness... cannot enjoy everything i'm doing /.\ talk with one of my best BMT mates Enzo throughout the whole jounery home... haha really miss those days in BMT when enzo and i are "shit" buddies... we always eat 1st in breakfast than chiong back to company line to shit... than he will start singing werid song beside me when we are shitting... that why people know us as "shit" buddies... haha

Haha tomorrow is 14th feb.... alot people looking forward to it but not me again as usual... why... it just reminds me that i'm still single and avalible... well maybe true love will appear for me soon..... i hope so ..... =/ ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit