Saturday, February 11, 2006

Boring day..

Saturday... boring day today...

Woke up and see tv all the way till noon... was getting really bored in the noon and decided to sms my friend to ask him any where nice to go...
After considering for a long time.. we went to Autobacs at Old Jurong Road with another friend to get stuff for his new car which is due next month. Bought a few stuff there and found 1 of them really interesting... an air freshner + LED blinker .. omg whenever the car shakes abit the LED light will be on... wat a fun design but its quiet costly... kaka will consider to buy 1 for my brothers car next time..

Head off to dinner from there at clementi... omg found out that my 2 friends are big eater... and they are so slim.. omg god is so unfair on me >_< !

After that went to JP and shop... accidently bump in some malay guy and he TIAO me... wtf he waited outside the tolite for me but once he see my size he back off liao... haha guess there some uses when your big size... kaka. My friend bough a VCD and came to my house and watch after that... omg funny show lol.. laughing all the way through.

Wat a day~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This free script provided by
JavaScript Kit